Listing to Sold
Through innovative design, aggressive marketing and continuous communication, you will have confidence that I will find the right buyer for your home. I use a multi-point marketing system that has proven success time and time again.
You will be guided through every step of the marketing process, starting from listing your home, through the offer process and even the first steps into your new home.
Preparing Your Home for Sale
- Provide a comparable sold and and active data to establish listing price strategy.
- Suggest or advise changes to make your home more saleable and attractive to buyers.
- Provide professional home staging consultation, if desired.
- Provide you with a Staging Checklist to suggest constructive changes to the property to make it more appealing to buyers, to show exceptionally well and help it yield the greatest possible price.
- Provide you with a Showing Checklist which offers home showing guidelines to help have the home prepared for showing appointments.
- Research and verify ownership and deed information with title company.
- Research property's land use, deed restrictions and easements.
- Research tax records to verify full and complete legal information is available to prospective buyers and buyers agents on MLS.
- Prepare a Sellers Net Proceeds Sheet to show sellers expenses, closing costs and potential net proceeds.
- Obtain extra set of keys for the lockbox.
- Provide you with a blank copy of the Purchase Agreement to review and become familiar with in preparation for an offer.
- Review and explain any clauses in Listing Agreement and other paperwork/agreements.
- Explain the use of the Sellers Property Disclosure Statement (SPDS) that you will complete and will be presented to the buyer of your home.
Communication is the Key
- Provide a copy of the "Communication Guarantee". You will hear from Fatima each week.
- Keep you informed of changes to the market, mortgage rate fluctuations, sales trends or anything that might affect the value and marketability of your property.
- Follow up with any buyer leads and enquiries within 5 minutes
- Present all offers to you as soon as possible and negotiate the best price and terms.
- Make myself available so that any questions or concerns can be handled in a timely manner. Cooperate with all Real Estate companies in Fort McMurray.
My Multi-Point Plan
- Price the property right the 1st time - My goal is to open the market vs. narrowing the market allowing lower days on market and reducing the need for price reductions and protecting the home from becoming stigmatized.
- Provide professional photography
- Maximize showing potential through professional signage. RE/MAX Fort McMurray has one of the most recognizable logos and trademarks in Fort McMurray.
- Review and submit listing information to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for exposure to over 200 active real estate agents and their buyers in the local Fort McMurray area.
- Submit property to Top internet sites: realtor.com, remax.ca, fortmcmurray.com and syndicated to dozens of other websites.
- Submit property to web-based buyer classifieds, such as Kijiji.
- Feature property on ymmproperties.com
- Place advertisement flyers in the RE/MAX Fort McMurray Office
- Send "Just Listed" postcards to hundreds of neighbours, partners and buyers in database.
- Advertise the property on other co-op listing flyers.
- Market through social media by designing marketing strategy and placing ads on Facebook, Instagram,
- LinkedIn and You Tube to maximize social marketing impact.
- Share Facebook marketing to up to 16 local groups, depending on the suitability to each group
- Promote and email property to all Realtors in Fort McMurray Real Estate offices.
- Provide Open Houses with a licensed Realtor, at request.
- Have cooperating brokers and agents tour your home, when available.
- Promote your property at weekly company office meeting.
- Hold weekly mastermind meetings with team to identify what steps have been completed and executed in the marketing of the property.
- Prepare full colour photo flyer detailing property features to leave at your home for visitors to take following a showing or open house.
- Contact my buyer leads, centres of influence and past clients for potential buyers.
- Update qualified buyers weekly with any changes to the listing regarding price & terms.
- Monitor buyer and agent feedback to make any necessary changes to price, appearance, conditions or similar.
- Track all statistics and data to determine where the buyers are seeing the property.
- Improve strategy on any under performing marketing campaigns
- Discuss qualifications of perspective buyers to help determine buyer motivation, ability t purchase and probability of closing on sale.Prequalify all prospective buyers to avoid wasting your time with "shoppers"
- Require all offers to include buyers pre-approval and proof of funds for down payment.
- Work to qualify prospective buyers and assist them in obtaining suitable mortgage financing through my preferred lenders.
- Provide you with a list a vendors
- Arrange and coordinate all inspections, including utility and municipal.
- Provide and coordinate contractors to perform any agreed upon repairs, with your permission.
- Coordinate scheduling of appraisal and supply comparable sales data, if needed.
- Request weekly loan status updates from lender to monitor the buyers loan to assure timely loan commitment and be prepared for any possible closing delays.
- Meet with my transaction coordinator daily for status updates on the closing process to uncover any possible delays.
- Set up and coordinate final walk-through of the property for buyers and their agent.
- Prepare for closing and arrange possession and transfer of home (keys, warranties, garage door openers, mailbox keys etc.)
- Helping You Make the Right Move
I will also assist you with finding your next home in the Fort McMurray Area. If you are leaving our area, I will arrange for a personal referral for you, through my network of highly experience agents across the country.